Data base date : February 8, 2017
Seoul City Hall Directions
- Route : Line 1, Line 2
- Accessible from : City Hall Station, Exit 5
- Route : Green(Village)buses
Accessible from : Jongno 09, Jongno 11
- Route : Yellow buses
Accessible from : 90s Tour, 91s Tour, 05
- Route : Airport buses
Accessible from : 6005, 6701, 6015, 6001, 6002
- Route : Blue buses
Accessible from : 101, 150, 402, 501, 506, 405
- Route : Green buses
Accessible from : 172, 472, 504, 700, 1711, 7016, 7018, 7017, 7022, 7019, 1020
- Route : Red buses
Accessible from : M4108, M5107, M5115, M7106, 9714(공차회송), 9703, 9714, M7111, M4101, M4102
- Route : Regular buses
Accessible from : 1002
- Route : Gyeonggi-do buses
Accessible from : 1000, 1100, 1200, 1900, 2000, 9003, 9300, 9001, 9301, 1150
- Route : Express buses
Accessible from : 8880, 8600, 8100
Seoul City Hall Parking Information
- We are currently experiencing an acute shortage of public parking spaces. Please use Seoul’s public transportation system whenever possible.
- Vehicles exceeding 2.3 meters in height may not enter the parking lot to prevent damage of government office building facilities.
- Open hours: Every day from 07:00 to 21:00 (In case of employees, from 05:00 to 23:00. Entrance and exits are closed during all other times for security purposes.)
- Parking Fee : KRW 1,000 per 10 min (weekdays 09:00-18:00)
- Refers to those who are ineligible for the discount scheme.
- Disabled persons
- Persons of national merit
- Victims of long-term exposure to defoliants
- Compact cars
- Green vehicles
- Holders of the 「Dadungi Happiness Card」with more than three children
- Holders of the「Dadungi Happiness Card」with two children
- Government cars bearing the civil servant logo.
- Cars owned by journalists and marked with a significant logo of an affiliated media organization.
- Cars of Congressman, city counselors, district counselors.
- Cars carrying foreign envoys and other overseas VIPs, group tour buses, supply Trucks.
Seoul City Hall